domingo, 14 de febrero de 2010

it's gonna be..fuckin' alright

I got up early
just to see the harrow.
We're already too tired
to be able to improve...

The mist can't be heared,
just the rain falling,
it starts on me the doubt if i'm really awake.

It's six on the morning,
and a chick's portrait
reflects my shadow on the wall...

Wind blows from outside,
threats to make me sick;
be late with logic,
i'm already diseased...

A thousand bad eye nights,
i don't know what i have dreamt...
If you go on that way you won't even reach the platform,
to be hit by the train.
But all the time ain't lost,
at other time the punishment will be better...

Little by little,
the fog let me see up
a cloudy sky...
bound to fall down...

Another time,
another corner,
my spittle dries...
And i go on thinking,
everything it's gonna be alright...



Es una vieja cancioncita mía que pasé al ingles para compartirla con uds., thanks...

3 comentarios:

  1. Claro, para los que hablan español no hay tregua no?
    aparte desperdicias el hermoso idioma que te enseñaron, tan completo y expresivo por otro...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Prefiero usar un idioma el cual me esforcé en aprender, no uno que aprendo desde mi nacimiento. Si no lo entendés me podés pedir que te lo traduzca, en vez de quejarte...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Y no se de qué te quejás si no es la primera ni la última vez que voy a escribir en inglés en el blog! Es más, la proxima entrada la hago mitad francés, mitad alemán.

    ResponderEliminar

THE BEATLES